A global leading company is currently recruiting for a PKI Security Doman Architect that has PKI – public Key Infrastructure experience. 1 year rolling contract, paying up to £900 per day, depending on experience to date.
Experience and skills required for the PKI Security Domain Architect, PKI Cyber Security Architect, Security Architect, Crypto, SANS, CISSP, CISM, CRISC, TOGAF, SAFE
- Experience of security standards, security systems and authentication protocols
- Experience of risk management framework & risk assessment procedures
- Experience of cloud solutions & cloud security.
- Solid understanding of public cloud environment and shared responsibility model
- Certification in Cyber-Security such as SANS, CISSP, CISM, CRISC, …
- You have worked for more than 7 years Security Architecture experience
- Experience in the Financial Services industry and understanding of the complex regulatory environment is a plus.
- You have experience in enterprise patterns that promote security on one or more IT domains.
- You have working knowledge of every part of security: protection, detection and remediation.
- You have experience in creating actionable strategies and setting up a small team to deliver it (implementation paths, with clear outcomes and continuous measurement of progress).
- You can tackle autonomously all types of architectural analysis and can provide global & pragmatic recommendations adapted to the company context with little guidance.
- Knowledge of post-trade market infrastructures (e.g. CSD), knowledge of Enterprise Architecture frameworks (e.g. TOGAF, SAFE) and relevant experience with Agile operating models and frameworks are extra assets.
Package for the for the PKI Security Domain Architect, PKI Cyber Security Architect, Security Architect, Crypto, SANS, CISSP, CISM, CRISC, TOGAF, SAFE
- 1 year contract paying up to £900 per day.
Job Reference: JO-2307-336351
Salary: £600 - £900 per day + Benefits
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 1 year rolling
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Cyber Security Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: PKI, Public Key Infrastructure, Security