Security Consultant (Imperva WAF Engineer) – Banking Client – Brussels
Rate: very flexible.
Duration 1 year
As a global critical financial infrastructure, the protection of information and assets is fundamental to the company’s business.
Security is at the core of our services, firmly embedded in the management systems and processes of the company. You will be joining our CISO Division – Platform Security department in charge of putting in place the required technical solution to protect effectively our 28 applications.
You will join CISO Customer Security Operation & Security Engineering Team in the role of Security Engineer.
- Install, support and maintain Imperva products.
- Participate in Projects related to security and business on the roadmap.
- Resolve incidents related to security products and solution in place.
- Participate in the automation process and continuous improvement process.
- Participate in the Watch Duty role. (24/7/365) to face the evolving threats (Global Cyber Security team).
- Participate to the transformation of the team to Agile.
- Strong knowledge of Imperva WAF/WAAP on premise, SAAS and Cloud
- Good knowledge of the 7 layers of the OSI model.
- Good knowledge of HTTP, HTTPS, SSL, TLS/mTLS
- Knowledge Authentication technologies. (SAML/AUTH/…)
- Development: Python (other languages are an asset)
- Azure clouds WAF and Cloudflare are assets.
- Be a “geek” in one specific technical domain – can be outside of the ones mentioned here above.
- Agile, Scrum, Devops knowledges are assets
- CISSP and/or OSCP are assets
- Linux/Unix System Engineer (RedHat)
- Reverse Proxies : Apache HTTPD, NGINX are assets.
- PKI knowledges
- Kubernetees / Openshift / Automation / Ansible/ Network / IDP technologies (SAML, OpenID … . Ping identity, Okta, Nexus access gateway, …) are an asset for the future projects of the team
- Team player and supporter.
- Client focus.
- Open Minded.
- Eager to learn and evolve
- Interpreting a problem in its global context and looking for additional information to solve it (complex analysis)
- Can express well-founded opinions and positions and understanding their consequences (judgement)
Please do send across the most up to date CV to email@example.com
Job Reference: JO-2310-338471
Salary: €500 - €900 per day
Salary per: zero
Job Duration: 1 year contract
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Cyber Security Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: Cloud, imperva, Security, WAAP on premise, WAP