A leading company is currently recruiting for a ServiceNow SecOps Engineer that has hands on experience with ServiceNow SecOps security integrated response and vulnerability response. Remote position. Paying up to £1000 per day, depending on level of experience.
Experience and skills needed for the ServiceNow SecOps Engineer, SecOps, Security Operations, security integrated response, vulnerability response
- Experience on GRC/IRM (Integrated Risk Management solutions), SecOps (SIR, VR, TI) is mandatory , should be comfortable with Policy & Compliance Management module , Threat Intelligence Module , Vulnerability Module , Risk Management Module etc.
- A deep understanding of ServiceNow, implementation, and best practices with demonstrable hands-on experience across various assignments.
- Extensive Knowledge of ServiceNow Scripting including every perspective like Client Side Scripting , Server side scripting etc.
- Hands-on Knowledge of Workflows & flow designer is mandatory.
- Hands on experience on Service Catalog & Service Portal is necessary.
- CMDB Model
- IRM Related Configuration/Implementation
Package for the ServiceNow SecOps Engineer, SecOps, Security Operations, security integrated response, vulnerability response, ServiceNow
- 6 month rolling contract paying up to £1000 per day
Job Reference: JO-2207-257002
Salary: £700 - £1000 per day + Benefits
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 month rolling
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Cyber Security Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract