Global leading financial services company is recruiting for a SIEM ArcSight Engineer contractor. Experience with SIEM and ArcSight essential and someone who has worked within Banking. 12 month contract paying up to £1000 per day.
Experience and skills needed for the SIEM ArcSight Engineer, SIEM Engineer, ArcSight Engineer, Security Engineer, Cyber Engineer, Platform Engineer, Splunk Engineer, SIEM, Splunk, ArcSight, Security Platform Engineer
- Solid understanding of network and security monitoring architecture
- Operational experience in maintaining networks and SIEM environments especially Arcsight.
- Knowledge of entire TCP/IP or OSI network protocol stack, including major protocols such as IP, ICMP, TCP, UDP, SMTP, POP3, HTTP, FTP, and SSH.
- Working experience with ELK stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash et Kibana) implementation and programming.
- Knowledge of other detection/monitoring solutions such as Splunk, Q-Radar, EDR, DLP, MS ATA …
- In-depth understanding and experience in managing security device installations such as firewalls, proxies, IDS/IPS
- Good understanding of IT security technology and processes (secure networking, web infrastructure, WinTEL, UNIX, Lunix, etc.);
Package for SIEM ArcSight Engineer, SIEM Engineer, ArcSight Engineer, Security Engineer, Cyber Engineer, Platform Engineer, Splunk Engineer, SIEM, Splunk, ArcSight, Security Platform Engineer
- 12 month rolling contract paying up to £1000 per day
Job Reference: SIEM
Salary: £700 - £1000 per day + Benefits
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 months
Job Start Date: Immediate
Job Industries: Cyber Security Jobs
Job Locations: City of London
Job Types: Contract