I am currently parterened with a world leading technology consultancy who are looking for a Technical Product Manager for a SAP SuccessFactor implementation.
- SAP SF
- Employee central
- Knowledge of HR systems
- Experience delivering SaaS solutions
- Familiar with integration technologies e.g. Mulesoft, Sprintboot, cloud to cloud APIs
- Working with HR leaders and architects to define and prioritise a product backlog that will maximise improvements to meet objectives and key results,
- Improve employee experience and reduce technical debt.
- Leading an Agile team to maximise velocity, identify opportunities for improvement and promoting a culture of customer centricity across the delivery team.
- Driving innovation and proof of concepts to help shape HR vision and roadmap.
- Day to day management and development of the Emerging Talent.
Role is inside IR35 and paying up to £600 per day via umbrella. Applicants must have the correct right to work as no sponsorship is provided.
Initial term is for 12-months, with possibility of extension thereafter
Job Reference: JO-2402-341342
Salary: £0.00 - £600.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 12-months
Job Start Date: 19/02/2024
Job Industries: Product Management
Job Locations: South Yorkshire
Job Types: Contract