Agile Project Manager, SAAS, Financial Services
Salt have partnered with a leading SaaS platform looking to engage an experienced Project Manager with a view to joining their growing Project team and helping build innovative Forex & Payments software.
Known for their leading web-based trading technology working with some of the world’s top Global Banks, our clients are starting to push their software platforms across multiple new customer segments and need a project Manager to achieve their ambitions of becoming the global leader for Banking/Forex trading software platforms.
- Manage cross-Product deliveries, internally and to customers
- Scope projects in collaboration with the customer, product owners, architects and designers. Organise requirements into a backlog and a set of releases, managing the expectations of all stakeholders.
- Explain and set up an agile delivery model (Kanban / Scrum etc.) to deliver the project in shippable increments.
- Assist with defining, standardising and producing project reports and templates.
- Manage the customer relationship during project delivery.
- Do re-planning, using metrics at an appropriate cadence throughout the project.
- Report into customer’s programme management function on project scope, change, cost, resources, dependencies, risks, issues etc.
- Act as an Agile coach to teams
- A minimum of 2 years’ agile project management experience (e.g. Scrum, XP, Kanban, Lean). You understand waterfall deliveries and the pros/cons of each delivery method
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication and facilitation skills
- Effective time-management skills, ability to manage multiple work streams concurrently and manage deadlines.
- Experience of working with user stories and/or use cases.
- Excellent customer-facing skills and the ability to create rapport with all levels of project stakeholders.
Not essential but beneficial
- Experience of delivering front-office trading projects in Financial Markets / Investment Banking.
- FX domain knowledge.
- Some business and requirements analysis experience.
- Experience of front-to-back office stack for complex FX web trading systems.
Job Reference: JO-2310-338691
Salary: £60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + beneits + bonus
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Programme & Project Management Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Agile, Agile Project Manager, and HTML5 app development, Business Analyst, delivery manager., Digital Project Manager, e-distribution, FI web trading, FX web trading, SAAS, Scrum, Single-Dealer platforms, Software, User story