Project Manager (SAS integration) – Start up – London/Hybrid
Day rate: £300 – £400 (outside IR35)
Duration: 6 – 12 months
My new client is looking for a contract Project Manager, their job will be to coordinate people and processes to ensure that the our product roadmap is delivered on time and produce the desired results.
Your key responsibilities include developing detailed project plans, ensuring resource availability and allocation and delivering every project on time within budget and scope.
- Hands-on project management experience in a technical setting, managing multiple stakeholders
- Direct experience managing agile projects, including methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban.
- Knowledge of project management tools such as Jira, and Monday.com
- Experience in delivering cross-functional projects
- Pro-active and self-confident, adaptable to ambiguity, change and evolving priorities with excellent communication and people skills
- Comfortable with delivering both fast-paced short-term projects as well as slower-paced long term projectsnferences etc.)
- Ensure that tasks on the project are clearly defined and agreed with internal and external stakeholders and delivered on agreed timescale, budget and impact using the controls, that is the processes, procedures, reporting, audit trails etc
- Initiate and maintain all project artefacts such as budgets, risks and issues, dependencies, milestones, project plans including timelines and resourcing estimates in order to manage the projects to time, cost and quality
- Report through regular status updates, initiate and run regular stand-up meetings, update sessions and workshops as needed
- Working with the Product Manager, Head of Technology and Customer Success Managers, ensure delivery of projects on time, budget and quality, as well as documenting and tracking of KPIs, impact, and success stories
- Enthuse and engage all the project team, setting priorities and resolving risks, issues and dependencies as required
Job Reference: JO-2312-340233
Salary per: zero
Job Duration: 6 - 12 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Programme & Project Management Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract