Senior Project Manager – 1 Year Contract – Remote – £800-£900/day – Inside IR35
Our client, a leading multinational credit reporting company, are looking to hire a Senior Project Manager on a contract basis for 1 year.
The role is remote, but may require rare visits to Nottingham.
Senior Project Manager skills required:
- Defining, sourcing and managing the necessary resources to complete these projects, making timely changes where necessary to achieve project objectives. Ensuring the development of accurate project plans and budgets, finding improvements to efficiency and effectiveness in the use of project resources, reporting variances to senior management where there is likely to be a significant impact on agreed delivery parameters.
- Good knowledge of business unit products and operations
- Good knowledge of legislation and regulations impacting business unit industry
- Good understanding and application of Project Management competencies including at least one formal project delivery methodology, stakeholder management, contractuals, scope, schedule, costs, quality, HR, communications, risk, procurement, and integration
- Good understanding and application of change management competencies
- Good leadership, coordination, motivation, negotiation and dispute resolution skills
- Good ability to manage relationships whilst maintaining trusted relationship with team and peers
- Good understanding of business requirements and technical limitations as determined by the client organisation’s systems and processes
- Financial literacy to forecast and manage programme, project and departmental budgets, costs and revenue Ability to influence and build productive relationships with key programme stakeholders (both internal and external) to senior manager level
- Ability to identify and manage project resource requirements
If this is of interest, please apply below or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: JO-2208-258508
Salary: £800 - £900 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 29/08/2022
Job Industries: Programme & Project Management Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract