Senior Project Manager – 3-6 Month Contract – Outside IR35 – £350-£380/day – Integrated Campaigns – 1-2 days in Office – Central London
I am currently supporting a key client seeking a Senior Project Manager with experience in Integrated Campaigns.
- Define responsibilities, set direction, and allocate tasks within the project team.
- Stakeholder management both internally and externally.
- Create and own the plan, including estimation, tracking, updating.
- Weekly reporting/recording for company (including resource forecast).
- Develop Statements of Work (SoWs) leveraging experience of key discipline leads.
- Actively manage project change.
- Working with Client Services team, contribute to business development efforts through project scoping, estimating, and inputting into proposals.
- Monitor interactions between your team and the client and follow up to demonstrate strong client management.
- Ask questions that push, challenge, and stretch your clients and colleagues to foster creativity, or better our service.
- Motivate others in your project to come up with new ideas and initiatives.
- Develop and support your project team so that all members perform well.
- Help your team set individual goals which build towards the wider team or project goals.
- Identify and tackle poor performance or inappropriate behaviour.
- Escalate issues to senior staff when appropriate.
PLEASE NOTE: Senior Project Manager with Integrated Campaigns is essential for this role.
If this role is of interest, please apply for more information.
Job Reference: JO-2311-339204
Salary: £350 - £380.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Programme & Project Management Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract