Data Analyst/GIS Specialist – London/Manchester Based
£50 000.00 – £70 000.00 per annum
Join a dynamic team within a thriving data and AI solutions environment focused on innovation and customer-centric propositions. This role offers you the opportunity to blend cutting-edge data science, AI, and machine learning to provide actionable insights derived from geospatial, movement, and web-behavior data.
- Build strong client and stakeholder relationships while collecting and analyzing geospatial data from multiple sources to uncover valuable insights.
- Create compelling, easily digestible, and memorable data visualizations to convey your findings effectively.
- Pitch ideas, develop proposals, and nurture client relationships.
- Present complex analytical results clearly and confidently to key stakeholders and clients.
- Follow best engineering practices in documenting technical solutions and design scalable, adaptable, cost-effective solutions.
- Provide in-life support for issues related to your solution.
- Expertise in data analysis and visualization.
- Familiarity with SQL, BI solutions (Tableau, Qlik, Looker), and cloud platforms, preferably GCP.
- Experience in geospatial analytics, with an emphasis on transport, retail, finance, health, or sustainability.
- Strong knowledge of statistical, quantitative, and qualitative analytical techniques.
- Competence in at least one other programming language (e.g., Python, R).
- Skill in technology design and analyzing user requirements.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities, curiosity, and drive.
- Commercial awareness to support the team in winning key projects.
- Collaborative team player with strong technical communication skills.
Location: Office in London or Manchester (3 days a week in the office)
Salary range: £50k – £70k
If this sounds like something, you would be interested in please reach out to me on my email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Reference: JO-2309-338236
Salary: £50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 06/11/2023
Job Industries: Software Engineering
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent