Oracle Fusion Report Developer – OTBI / BIP – Remote/Merseyside- Inside IR35 – Rate Negotiable – Government
One of our key Local Authority Clients based in Merseyside is seeking an Oracle Fusion Report Developer to work on their Oracle Fusion Implementation Programme. Candidates will be able to work remotely for this role but must be able to go to site if absolutely necessary.
About the Role
This role is ‘hands-on’ Oracle OTBI/BIP development and will also require working with the business/SI to specify, design and implement the reporting requirements for the programme.
This is a technical role that requires some functional knowledge to provide design and specification of the reporting requirements of Oracle ERP (Finance and Procurement) and HCM (HR and Payroll) business streams.
You will be part of a friendly and collaborative team working together to deliver a successful implementation.
The OTBI / BI Developer will be responsible for:
- Attending workshops with the business teams and SI for requirements gathering and then preparing the report design / specifications documents
- Work with and the business and assist them to also prepare specifications
- Development of Reports using Oracle Tools – OTBI (Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence) and Oracle BI Publisher – including Dashboard reports
- Essential you have good knowledge of the Oracle Fusion HCM and ERP underling data table structures and strong SQL skills
- Knowledge Transfer to the internal BI Report Development Team and assisting/coaching the development of OTBI reports to the wider business users
- Have a sound understanding of Oracle Infrastructure Cloud architecture
- Be integral to the support of reports testing – System Integration(SIT) and UAT Testing – This will require working with the business and SI to create test scripts / document and resolve reports errors
- Understanding of the processes to take a design through transition and to go-live
- Provide postproduction support
- Strong track record of delivery within major projects and programmes – 2-3+ years’ experience of Oracle SQL / technical reports development
- Good communication and documentation skills, the ability to get on well with all team members including both business and SI
- Oracle Analytics Cloud Certification would be desirable but not essential
- Any local authority or public sector experience will be well received
- You are available to start immediately or short notice – However for the appropriate candidate there will be flexibility
- Mostly work remotely but be available to come onto site when required
If this role is of interest, please apply below for more information.
Job Reference: JO-2211-329114
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Software Engineering
Job Locations: merseyside
Job Types: Contract