Senior AEM Consultant – Remote
Day rate: £500 – £600 (inside IR35)
Duration: 12 months
My client is looking for an experienced and dedicated Senior AEM Business Consultant to supplement the Delivery team in EMEA. As an AEM Business Consultant, you will work with our cross-functional solution teams to deliver incremental high quality AEM solutions. Ideally, you will bring proven experience in delivering AEM solutions helping to lead large and complex multi-technology agile digital transformation projects.
You will lead and guide customers in the development and execution of value led roadmaps that realise tangible business outcomes for our AEM customers. You will possess the skills to interact, negotiate, and work with a broad range of personalities and functions, including the client, business owners, engineers, project operations, quality assurance, project managers and product management.
The role focuses on driving adoption and value realisation of the AEM platform.
- Build relationships with executive and client leadership
- Lead business discovery workstreams, and perform industry and customer research to establish the customer’s ‘why’
- Develop and align with customers on relevant business goals and critical metrics
- Develop a clear value framework linked to customer business goals and objectives and own the evolution and operationalisation of this framework
- Assess and illustrate the value of your recommendations, prioritise according to value & complexity
- Implement measurement frameworks and track performance against business and maturity metrics, such as operational efficiency, cost reduction, revenue gains. Demonstrate and report on bottom line impact.
- Take ownership of communication of value to the customer and Account teams.
- Develop AEM implementation strategy and roadmap with client business owners. Drive experience management, content management and activation maturity
- Work with client business owners and partners to guide, understand and develop functional requirements, and map these to business objectives
- Evangelise Agile practices throughout the project delivery
- Hold roles such a Product Owner on behalf of the client, managing and prioritising the product backlog
- Partner with the client project leadership to provide day-to-day tactical objectives
- Socialise business functionality and roadmap with client business stakeholders
- Ensure client is enabled to maintain and operate their AEM implementation
- Advise on content creation strategy once the AEM solution goes to production
- Define AEM governance and operational models to support clients’ technology goals.
- Continually grow your footprint and role within the client engagement and relationship.
- 5+ Years of experience on large digital transformation projects
- Have a deep understanding of Content Management platforms (AEM preferred) from a business perspective and with standard methodologies around implementations. AEM Certified Business Practitioner is a bonus.
- Previous experience as a Product Owner, Product Manager or Lead Business Consultant, and as a Scrum Master or Project Manager
- Understanding or experience in using productised APIs, SaaS, SOA, Cloud Services, and Content Management Systems
- Extensive Agile experience and with product backlog management
- Experience with Content Management implementations in large digital transformation projects
- Experience reviewing and elaborating business and technical requirements
- Customer-centric approach
- Outcome mentality and strong ability to identify value realisation
- Demonstrated experience working with business users and senior stakeholders, software engineers, application architects and digital marketing agencies
- Clear written and verbal communication skills presenting outcome, sharing information, and leading meetings
Job Reference: JO-2311-339303
Salary: £500 - £600 per day
Salary per: zero
Job Duration: 6 - 12 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Software Engineering
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract