Process Designer / Technical Writer (IT Delivery context) – Banking Client – Brussels
Duration: 6 months
Rate: 600 – 700 pd
***Hybrid Working Solution – 4days in the office per month***
In the context of a major overhaul of the operating model and the supporting tools, focusing on the governance of initiatives (epics and projects) and the allocation of resources, a number of the delivery processes need to be developed and/or changed.
We are looking for a process designer / technical writer that:
- will detail and document different processes
- contribute to user acceptance testing efforts of the tools supporting these processes
- contribute to build and maintain training material
You work under steer and accountability of the Epic Delivery Owner, with whom you work closely in a spirit of trust, empowerment, and transparency. You act as his advisor, and armed wing.
You meet him/her regularly (preferably face-to-face) and make sure you are constantly aligned on current situation, vision, and priorities.
As a member of the IT Group Methodology Team :
- You co-create a standard approach and share best practices with the different Process Managers
- You maintain solid knowledge and understanding of all documented processes and help your peers keep knowledge and understanding of your process. When needed, you act as a backup for your peers (T Shaping)
- You participate to the ceremonies/meetings of team
- Have experience as a process designer and technical writer in a IT delivery context
- Have knowledge of ServiceNow (optional)
- Are familiar with the concepts of Change Management and understand the building blocks of successful change for an individual (ADKAR)
- Have excellent advisory and communication skills
- Are able to coordinate small initiatives with people from different horizons, and follow up on them
- Have excellent stakeholders management skills. You are able to identify people that are dependent on your process, build a network across the organisation, and become visible. You can work with people from various background and seniority, and are able to understand their issues, objectives and expectations toward your process, and communicate with them regularly.
- Have excellent facilitating skills, including animation of large groups of people
- Are a team player, and you share and embody the values of willingness, constructiveness, openness, transparency and mutual care
- You are more in contact with you customer and discuss your proposed advice in more detail with the purpose of convincing the other party of your advice (Persuasion)
Job Reference: JO-2207-257251
Salary: €600 - €700 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6-12 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Telecoms
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract