Title: Freelance Account Manager
Location: Central East London
Hybrid Work Schedule: 5 days/week – On-site every Wednesday and Thursday, remote for remaining days (Note: 100% remote work is not available)
Start: Monday 11th December
Length: 3 months (with extension)
IR35: Inside IR35 (Required to invoice through an Umbrella company and not your Limited)
Rate: £250 per day (maximum rate)
Having got half a dozen freelancers currently in this brilliant global media client, I can say it is one of the most personable and welcoming teams and cultures you could ask for.
So what awesome role will you be playing? Well you will be reporting to the Account Director, the focus of this role is to operate as a key Account Handler for the Global Experience team. This position requires someone who can manage expectations, deliver projects against timelines, and communicate effectively building relationships and developing effective campaigns for two of Britain’s most prestigious brands.
- Advisor for 360 campaigns, guiding workflow.
- Foster strong relationships, supporting Experience Marketing Managers.
- Ensure clear workflows for smooth delivery.
- Confident presenter for effective national and social advertising.
- Act as a Brand Guardian.
- Master the creative process and resource management.
- Recognize and enhance creative work.
- Collaborate for Creative briefs.
- Attend client meetings, and assist in client-facing roles.
- Produce client-facing Contact Reports.
- Write necessary Creative Development briefs post-client meetings.
- Understand contractual obligations and manage budgets.
- Liaise with clients and the Finance team for budgets.
- Integrated marketing experience (ATL, BTL, social, digital, production).
- Proficient in various social channels and digital trends.
- Dynamic digital display experience is essential.
- Essential to have experience working with media agencies and Luxury brands
- Thorough understanding of creative, artwork, and delivery processes.
- Strong technical knowledge.
- Excellent communicator (oral and written) in Business English.
- IT literate, especially in MS Excel and PowerPoint.
If these points resonate with you, come and join the team : )
Job Reference: JO-2310-338484
Salary: Up to £250 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 3 months
Job Start Date: 11/12/2023
Job Industries: Account/Project/Strategy Manager Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract