To provide expertise on health, care and housing tech in designing and deploying solutions that fit with incumbent system functionality and configuration with responsibility for monitoring compliance and performance and proactively identifying and introducing opportunities for improvement.
The role will be flexible and support new deployments and projects as the portfolio flexes to new business opportunities.
- Experience of data analysis and user requirement analysis, some being highly complex, including interpretation and comparison of a range of options
- Demonstrable experience of testing and change management.
- Experience of liaising and working with technology suppliers
- Ensuring that solutions adhere to all architectural, security and quality standards.
- Acting as point of contact to ensure all parties (including internal and external technical / development teams) understand the solution design and the part that they need to play within it
- Identifying risks affecting solutions, including mitigating recommendations and support in managing those risks
- Prepare reports/briefing notes, as appropriate to report of the status of any project
- Contribute to lessons learnt activity to inform project delivery going forward.
- Design and deployment of IOT sensor solutions
- A proven track record designing and deploying remote monitoring solutions in housing and social care settings or in NHS settings.
- A proven track record of advising and influencing senior stakeholders within a complex business environment, providing expertise and guidance, and of informing strategy and tactics.
Job Reference: DB2311-339342
Salary: Inside IR35 - Hybrid /Remote working
Salary per: zero
Job Duration: 1 year
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Data
Job Locations: West Midlands
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: AI Data, ARCHITECT, healthcare, IoT