Digital Performance Marketing Analyst
Warehousing and Storage
Location: Manchester or London – 2-3 days in the office per week
Salary: £50,000 – £60,000 + Bonus
- You will be the go to person to deliver insights on Performance and Campaign analysis!
- Join a SME who are going through an exciting period of growth!
- This is an opportunity for someone who wants to have truly make the function their own.
You will be joining a business that has continued to grow and acquire new businesses. They are looking to hire their first Digital Performance Marketing Analyst who will not only be responsible for analysing campaign performance, identify trends, and adjust strategies but also analysing website performance.
This is a very varied role which will suit someone who is comfortable analysing data from a variety of sources and can deliver actionable insights to an array of stakeholders with varying technical ability.
Break down of areas you will look at:
- Monitor campaign performance, identify trends, and adjust strategies to maximize ROI and meet performance goals.
- Analyse business and market data, track KPIs, and generate regular reports to assess performance and identify areas for improvement.
- Provide insights and recommendations based on data analysis to optimise campaigns and achieve KPIs.
- Analyse website performance data using Google Analytics to identify trends, patterns, and user behaviours.
- Interpret data to provide actionable insights and recommendations that can improve marketing strategies, user engagement, and overall website performance. Which will be presented in customised dashboards.
- Conduct competitive analysis to identify strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities in the market.
- Keep updated with industry trends, competitor strategies, and emerging platforms to stay ahead in the PPC landscape.
- Strong understanding of digital advertising platforms such as Google Ads, Bing Ads, and social media advertising.
- Proven experience in data analysis and proficiency in using Google Analytics, including advanced features like custom reports, segments, and event tracking.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing concepts and strategies.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to derive actionable insights from data.
- Strong communication and presentation skills to effectively convey insights and recommendations to stakeholders.
Job Reference: JO-2310-338292
Salary: £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Biddable Media & PPC Jobs, Marketing
Job Locations: Greater-manchester, London
Job Types: Permanent