Salt have partnered with one of the world’s biggest digital agencies as they look for a freelance Community Manager.
You should possess outstanding written communication skills adaptable to various tones of voice. You should also demonstrate the ability to collaborate closely with the team to communicate audience insights, contributing to the creation of compelling and valuable content that fosters brand affinity. The ideal candidate will serve as the face and voice of the global brand, overseeing community communications in coordination with the customer service team.
- Manage global and UK-specific online communities on various social media channels
- Collaborate with market teams to proactively engage across platforms and address customer queries
- Maintain the unique social voice of the brands and provide guidance to market and care teams
- Work with the Global customer experience centre and market social teams to triage interactions
- Identify content gaps and opportunities through social listening and engagement
- Support community management during key events, representing the brand
- Provide information for ad-hoc, monthly, and quarterly social media reports
- Stay updated on social media and digital trends, serving as an expert on platform functionality and content formats
Apply to find out more!
Job Reference: JO-2311-339419
Salary: £0.00 - £200.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 3 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract