Digital Marketing Manager – Fluent in both Russian & English!
12-14 month FTC
Salt is working with a Communications agency that specialise in partnering with clients who are involved in some of the most complex social issues in the world today!
They completely focus towards delivering meaningful & powerful campaigns to create positive change around these topics.
They are now on the hunt for a Digital Marketing Manager who is fluent in both Russian and English to take full responsibility for designing and implementing digital strategies which relay key content messages across Telegram, VKontakte (VK) and Odnoklasskiki (OK) – as well as Meta platforms, YouTube and TikTok.
If you live in LDN this role is hybrid working, if you are anywhere else in the UK this role can be fully remote but you must live in the UK to be considered for this role.
The role & responsibilities :
- Take the strategy documents and turn them into digital plans, across content, distribution and paid. This will include the need to provide expert recommendations across placements, targeting, budgets, posting schedules and frequency, and objective setting/data collation.
- Ensuring campaigns are successfully distributed across channels, using both paid and organic methods
- Tracking performance of campaign content.
- Coming up with ideas & processes for direct engagement with the audiences, crisis management responses and plans, and moderation processes.
- Carry out workshops to educate on topics like; social best practice and paid promotion, audience development, digital analytics, community management and content development.
- Reporting on projects, identifying and tracking insights key to campaign objectives – as well recommendations for optimisation and future improvements.
- You must have exceptional Russian & English language skills, both written and spoken as you will be creating Content in both Russian & English.
- Experience of developing, running and analysing digital campaigns across multiple platforms, including Telegram, VKontakte and Odnoklassiki – as well as experience working with Instagram, YouTube and TikTok formats
- Experience running paid promotions on Telegram, VK, OK, Google or Meta
Job Reference: JO-2310-338815
Salary: £30000.00 - £350000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Duration: 12-14 months
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract