Salt is working with a market leading fashion brand who design items from dresses through to swimwear with the aim to empower every curve, whatever the shape or style.
They have an amazing opportunity for an Ecommerce Content Manager to join their collaborative, creative, close-knit, team!
They are looking for someone who is hard-working, willing to take risks, & bring new creative ideas to the table.
***This role is 5 days a week in their SW London office***
What will your key responsibilities be?
- You will be line managing an Executive that they are currently hiring for on a 6- month FTC basis, there is also the potential opportunity in the future for you to manage another executive.
- The main responsibility of this role is to manage their channels ( web and blog) as well as optimisation of the web & analyse performance of onsite Content.
- Analysing performance.
- Updating the blog on a weekly basis.
- Look at SEO data and identify where there could be opportunities to improve.
- Coordinating briefs for key campaigns.
- Contribute to the coordination + implementation of AB testing
- increasing content and engagement on UK and International sites
- Daily & weekly checks to ensure accuracy across sites.
- Work closely with the wider team including the digital team, CRM and Customer Services.
- Owning the Content across the platforms, to make sure it is inline with each Season.
- Managing timelines for the Content across all sides.
- Previous experience in a similar content management role
- Experience working within a fashion brand, ideally with a mix of lingerie, clothes, & swimwear. (If you have a mix of fashion in-house AND agency experience, this could work as well!)
- Line management experience would be beneficial
- Experience collaborating with Marketing and Customer service teams
- Experience working in a fast paced environment is crucial for this role.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement.
- Proficient using an ecommerce platform (Salesforce Commerce Cloud preferred)
- HTML coding skills; Content Square User
- An understanding of UX/UI & site optimisation in order to understand performance.
- Confident looking at SEO data to see where there could be room for improvements across all areas.
- An analytical mindset to measure content performance
Job Reference: JO-2310-338334
Salary: £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent