Global Digital & Social Content Manager @ a leading global drinks brand!
Hybrid working: 2 days a week in the Amsterdam office
Paying between 72,000-122,000 Euros (depending on experience) + benefits
This role will lead the development & execution of the content/digital/social strategy & the global digital campaigns/content/ websites to help drive brand growth.
- 6+ years’ experience in a Content position.
- Experience driving digital transformation in a previous role is a must for this position!
- Strong stakeholder relationship experience.
- Confident self-starter, willing to get stuck-in straight away.
- Comfortable communicating complex strategies into easily understandable messaging for employees.
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- Experience with always-on Content
- Define & lead on the global digital/social/content strategy.
- Manage content calendar & lead on content development across all areas; Social, digital campaigns, web.
- Lead on planning & development of social & digital campaigns and their always-on Content globally.
- Monitor and analyze Content & recommend areas of improvements.
- Intensive monitoring of local executions of digital campaigns.
- Ensure alignment of local teams with the digital & social content strategy by always having an eye on local activations and competitors.
- Develop best practices for the brand, ensuring consistency across all channels and regions.
- Responsible for budget setting.
- Stakeholder liaison and management.
Job Reference: JO-2310-338935
Salary: €78000.00 - €122000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Permanent