My client is on the hunt for a digital specialist who has a mix of web, content and product management experience.
You will contribute to the .com vision with Chief Content Officer and Head of Web, working closely on objectives, key success measurements and criteria, ensuring ongoing performance improvement/analysis.
You will also provide thought-provoking ideas to improve site metrics, based on objectives and user journeys, helping to spot content gaps and underperforming areas.
Oversee the establishment and prioritisation of digital roadmap as well as the construction of associated user stories and success metrics.
- Collaborate with the web team, IT and business stakeholders, to drive forward key website projects, requirements and systems development.
- Work with IT and Dev Agency to ensure robust deployment Plan and sequencing, enabling successful deployment through UAT QA and refinements and Sprint planning.
- Keep the backlog manageable against the website’s priorities and strategic goals in a Scrum environment.
- Provide project management support on an ad hoc and ongoing basis to the Head of Web Content, across online channels.
- Follow company governance and legal recommendations in this highly-regulated sector.
- To constantly challenge and collaborate with delivery teams and digital agency, maintaining quality at all time; delivering the best user experience, best use of technology and maximize platform value.
- Ensure alignment of technology interlocks across existing and new requirements.
- Be flexible and willing to work occasional late nights or at weekends, where needed.
If keen to apply, email CV to email@example.com for more info!
Job Reference: JO-2210-327628
Salary: £300.00 - £350.00 per day + Outside IR35
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: 31/10/2022
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract