Salt are working with a global advertising agency who’s expertise in modern marketing helps build brands across across Social, Advertising, TikTok, Consulting, PR & Influence, Experience and Commerce.
They work with some of biggest names in Fashion, Beauty, Tech, & FMCG.
They are currently looking for a Senior Content Strategist to join their Content studio to work on a premium global brand in the food & drink sector.
To be successful in this role, you will have a passion for creating content that helps to solves business challenges.
2-3 days per week in the London office.
- The main aspect of this role is creating the content strategy for asset delivery across various channels including social, digital, retail and B2B.
- Work closely with the client to set out the content strategy, perfect project briefs, and resolve content related challenges.
- A constantly overview of the creative and production teams to ensure projects are on-strategy and on-brand.
- Collaborate with other experts to see the strategy come to life in execution.
- Help to develop data-driven insights, content trend reports, and measurement of content performance.
- Inspire client and studio teams with best-in-class learnings across different objectives.
- Around 8 years+ experience as a content or digital Strategist.
- A solid background working within an agency is essential
- Ideally experience working on food & drinks clients, but not essential.
- Solid hands-on experience in content strategy and development of channel plans, consumer journeys and content calendars.
- Expertise in digital and social content formats and channel best practice.
- Strong critical thinking skills – analytical & creative.
- Up to date with content trends and social media developments.
Job Reference: JO-2310-338400
Salary: £70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent