Salt are working with a marketplace specifically for workplaces, giving their customers the ability to work from wherever they want, whenever they want.
This a new role and it is pivotal in shaping their TOV and leading the team across their Digital platforms. You will be writing a mix of UX and traditional copywriting across two main areas; UX Copy and their Help & Support.
- Lead the team and have an overarching view on their work, editing and guiding where needed.
- Hands on Copywriting across the website and Help & Support – Experiential copy, Editing content, instructional copy, hints, and tips etc.
- Work closely with the CMO & CPO to agree high level guidelines.
- Owning the Help & Support section.
- Help the wider team with search and filters and collaborate across content design for checkout & so on.
- Work closely with the design team across their websites.
- Be able to drafts screens and answer questions by default.
- Handling the tone of voice for the entire organisation.
- 6+ years’ experience in Copywriting (both UX & traditional)
- Experience working within a similar role.
- Really good expertise in Salesforce and Help & Support.
- Ideally you will have experience within a large E-com organisation.
- An exceptional copywriter who is happy to dive straight in and get their hands dirty.
- Comfortable dealing with senior stakeholders within the business, including C-suite level.
- Experience leading a team.
- Confident working across complex topics/ products.
- Able to face challenges with a positive mindset.
- Previous experience working for a marketplace would be a big bonus.
Job Reference: JO-2310-339054
Salary: £55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent