Salt have partnered with a leading Company Formation organisation who have formed over 1 million companies since launching 6 years ago.
They are currently on the hunt for a Senior Copywriter to own their Copy & Content function across all 7 of their websites. You will be required to write, edit, and adapt the TOV for each individual site who all have different target audiences.
You will play a pivotal role in their continued growth journey. You’ll help to promote their amazing product suite whilst working side-by-side with the internal stakeholders to create & own the messaging across the sites to help educate & excite their customers.
This role requires you in their central London office 3 days a week with 2 days working from home.
- Create engaging Content & Copy across all 7 sites.
- You will be involved in creating compelling video scripts for their YouTube content
- Collaborate with their internal teams for concepts & ideation.
- Ensuring the Content is in line with the brand guidelines, the TOV, and is optimised for SEO & UX best practises.
- Report back to stakeholders on the processes, plans, and results for the Content & Copy to continuously improve and increase engagement.
- Create video scripts from existing blog content for YouTube video
- Comfortable turning complex topics into accessible and engaging copy which will resonate with each of their target audiennces.
- Adept at producing all forms of Copy.
- Experience working within the FinTech/ SaaS space is essential for this!
- Strong understanding of SEO
- Confident with everything from Ideating content through to creating original Content.
- Confident at adapting TOV for different brands and audiences
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects to tight deadlines.
- Solid research and analytical skills.
- Experience of video scriptwriting is desirable
Job Reference: JO-2311-339389
Salary: £60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 08/01/2024
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent