Salt are working with a Communications agency that specialise in partnering with clients who are involved in some of the most complex social issues in the world today!
They completely focus towards delivering meaningful & powerful campaigns to create positive change around these topics.
They are now on the hunt for a Senior Social Content producer who is fluent in both Russian and English to join them for 18-months on a FTC to take full ownership of their Creative Content for a project they have just won! The Content you’ll create will span across short & long-form video, Static social graphics, and Infographics.
If you live in LDN this role is hybrid working, if you are anywhere else in the UK this role can be fully remote but you must live in the UK to be considered for this role.
The role & responsibilities :
- You should be able to take a brief and work at pace to turn it into engaging social content- you will be responsible for developing and creating all engaging and innovative Content.
- Ensure all content is up to date with developments around the subject matter, & any topical or cultural changes within the target audience and their online behaviours.
- Respond to briefs quickly, and brainstorm ideas/concepts with the internal teams.
- Manage a Social executive whilst still maintaining complete ownership of the production of the Content.
- You must have exceptional Russian & English language skills, both written and spoken as you will be creating Content in both Russian & English.
- You will be an all-rounder who is as proficient across Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign), Canva, Premiere Pro/Final Cut Pro.
- Strong experience working across all channels; including Telegram, VKontake, YouTube, Instagram & Tiktok. As well as a strong understanding of what content formats work for each individual channel.
- Up to date on latest trends and able to think outside of the box when coming up with Creative concepts.
- Experience working within a similar field or the Public Sector would be a huge bonus!
Job Reference: JO-2309-338173
Salary: £45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Salary TBC!
Salary per: annum
Job Duration: 18 months
Job Start Date: 06/11/2023
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract