Salt has partnered with a leading marketing agency, looking for an Affiliate Marketing Manager to join their team for a 6-month contract.
You will be responsible for leading and managing agency resources to the delivery of high-quality service and digital solutions so that all client needs are met on time, to budget and to the highest standards of service. You will report into the Head of Affiliates and work with the wider Affiliates Team.
- Strategic Affiliate Marketing
- Be at the forefront of Affiliate knowledge by keeping up to date with industry news and developments
- Build an understanding of the client’s business and digital marketing objectives
- Develop an understanding of the target audiences’ attitudes, behaviour and perceptions, using a variety of market information and research data
- Ensure that all client campaigns follow the internal Affiliate process
- Set up and manage expectations of client and internal teams, especially to ensure Reprise Media has the optimal time scale to deliver quality work and service
- Maintain a full and detailed understanding of all recommendations and proposals
- Use your personal passion and creativity to help develop intelligent, innovative and effective ideas and process improvements for your clients
- Experience within affiliates, being responsible for planning and achieving performance related targets or supporting senior staff in the above.
- Experience working across a range of many clients over a variety of online sectors.
- Understanding of key program stats and why these are important for a merchant’s affiliate program.
- Proven track record of successful client and team relationship building.
- ‘Hands-on’ approach to operations
- 6-month contract
- Remote (UK address needed for laptop delivery)
- £250 a day
- Outside IR35
- Start ASAP
Job Reference: JO-2211-328860
Salary: £0.00 - £250.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract