Brand Marketing Manager | Retail/Fashion
This really fun and different brand is looking for a Brand Marketing Manager to join their buzzing team. This is a social first role, but supporting on full 360 campaigns, and getting really involved in content creation too.
Why should you join them?
- Unique DTC brand with global reach – not typical ‘fashion’ (but I can’t give too much away 😉)
- Small business and team but part of a wider group of brands so lots of support.
- Known for having a great culture and work hard to maintain this – family feel, fun, friendly, inclusive, sociable.
- Great opportunity for someone who wants to get into a role with a wider brand remit.
- Reporting into a Head of Brand who is supportive, fun, and happy to develop someone into new areas.
- Based in central London operating a min of 2 days in the office.
- Base salary up to £35k + benefits inc 25 days holiday, good staff discount, pension, regular parties and get togethers, free lunch every other week, dog friendly office and more!
- Assist in strategy development and management of organic social media.
- Manage content pipeline for paid channels.
- Create content for all social channels, as well as some website campaigns and email (alongside in house team).
- Assist on large brand shoots.
- Assist on PR activities.
- Manage influencer network, including sourcing new options.
- Assist on brand events.
- Support on 360 brand campaigns and generally just get involved in all areas.
This is a great role for someone with a strong social media background that would like to get into a more rounded brand role. They like ambitious, creative people who will buy into their brand concept and have a keen interest in sustainable fashion. You’ll need:
- 3+ years’ experience in a social and content focused role, within a DTC brand.
- Experience working on a brand/accounts with a high social following.
- Experience creating and editing content.
- Some experience with/exposure to wider brand channels (PR, events, email etc).
- Strong writing skills.
Job Reference: JO-2305-333843
Salary: £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 03/07/2023
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent