Clinic Operations Manager | Aesthetics Start Up
This exciting start up are looking to revolutionise the industry, making it much more accessible and inclusive. They’re looking for a Clinic Manager to start this journey with them, helping to build the brand from the ground up.
Why should you join them?
- The chance to re-shape the industry and create an experience for customers to make them feel their best – promoting graceful aging over injectables, they will offer innovative facials and treatments.
- They will also have an AI led app to be able to offer further innovation around appointments/at home treatments etc.
- Work with an inspiring founder, who is looking to disrupt the ‘doctor style’ clinics and make treatments a more fun and inclusive experience (think lifestyle brand over GP surgery, with some modern, funky clinics).
- Be one of the first employees on the ground, setting up all operations from scratch, and seeing it come to life.
- Be the face of the brand, a true ambassador, who will offer the ultimate customer service.
- Have the opportunity to put full infrastructure and operating systems in place.
- Huge opportunity to grow with them as they expand (planning to reach up to 20 clinics in year 6)
This role is going to be involved in launching the first clinic from scratch, with on going management and growth. You can expect to:
- Set up all clinic infrastructure from scratch (software, hardware, etc)
- Implement procedures to optimize customer care
- Provide the ultimate customer service – from the moment a customer walks through the door and beyond.
- Oversee clinic operations, budget, billing systems and inventory.
- Oversee the purchasing, maintenance, and repair of clinic equipment
- Perform the hiring, training, and performance evaluation of therapists.
- And more
This role is for someone who is looking to do something different, who is incredibly passionate about the industry and wants to be an ambassador, not just an employee. If you want to be part of building something from scratch, this is what you’ll need to bring:
- +5 years’ experience in a management role in a healthcare / aesthetics setting, with a proven track record of successful team leadership.
- Knowledge of procuring supplies, equipment, and staff needed at the clinic (you need to bring contacts as you’ll be doing this from scratch)
- Proficiency in managing budgets, billing, and negotiating with suppliers and vendors.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and conflict-resolution skills
Job Reference: JO-2310-338646
Salary: £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 08/01/2024
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent