A leading global digital marketing agency is looking for a talented CRM Marketing Manger to join their team in January 2023 to work across one of their largest clients. You will be working to deliver the best in class Customer Marketing and CRM for their client. This will be an initial 6 month, hybrid working, contract.
Partnering with stakeholders across the business, they’re looking for a strong Campaign Manager who is passionate about technology and keen to be part of an agency and team with ambitious ideas.
Working as a critical point of contact and campaign manager team lead, the role of Campaign Manager is to provide direct support to the client team in a role that straddles both client stakeholder management whilst driving digital and creative projects forward.
The successful candidate will report directly into an Account Director and lead the rest of the Campaign Managers in the team providing day-to-day support and direction. Working alongside all departments within the agency, they will be confidently leading conversations with the various teams such as Creative, Data and Strategy.
- Critical client point of contact and a core part of the client and agency teams.
- Working closely with the Account Directors you will be responsible for the briefing, delivery and execution of planned and ad hoc CRM campaigns
- Managing the incoming briefs and helping with splitting and assigning the work across the rest Campaign Managers
- Leading daily stand-up meetings with clients and providing status of all campaigns with the support of the rest Campaign Managers
- Working closely with the Account Directors and Delivery lead to manage weekly prioritisation
- Working with key clients you will understand and interpret their brief, challenging the ask when necessary to ensure they are always delivering the best solution, pulling in other members of the team as and when required
- Working with the client and agency team you will develop data driven campaigns that deliver the best experience for their consumers
- Working with the data team you will support data strategy development to ensure the optimum audience for customer communications
- Experience working in cross-functional project teams.
- Good project management skills are essential. You must be able to run projects from end-to-end, and to have a strong knowledge of the progress of all projects your team is working on at any given time.
- You’ll be comfortable presenting creative work to clients, taking and challenging feedback when necessary
Skills & Experience
- 3-4 years’ experience in a digital, media or communications agency, CRM team or a data driven client side experience desirable
- Knowledge or experience of Adobe Campaign or another CRM platform is essential
- Proven ability of building strong relationships across a multitude of departments, disciplines and levels of stakeholder
- Able to manage a multitude of projects, prioritising to ensure the agency is always delivering against the client’s latest needs
- Able to be an essential member of the client team while always supporting the agency’s approach and delivering against the agency’s agenda
- Proven ability of handling creative development projects including brief writing and presenting creative work to clients
- Role: CRM Campaign Manager
- Start date: January 2023
- Duration: 3 months (Scope to extend)
- Budget: £300 per day
- IR35: Inside
- Hybrid working: Flexible – Central London
Interviews looking to take place immediately, so apply now to find out more!
Job Reference: JO-2211-328673
Salary: £280 - £300.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 3 Months
Job Start Date: January
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract