Digital Asset Librarian – FMCG brand
West London – Hybrid Working
up to £45,000
Salt has partnered with a well-known FMCG brand, that is undergoing a significant digital transformation. As part of this transformation, they are keen to ensure efficient management of their digital materials and therefore are looking to fill a new role within the company as a Digital Asset Librarian.
The Digital Asset Librarian will be responsible for the Digital Asset Management System (Bynder). Ensuring to work with relevant teams both locally and globally to help them get them to use it efficiently.
- Take responsibility for the digital brand assets, ensuring effective maintenance.
- Work with both the local and global teams to review the requirements of the DAM system (Bynder) and then report these to Bynder to help fix.
- Keep track of issues with the DAM system and escalate when necessary.
- Provide training and assistance materials on the DAM system.
- Effectively communicate cross-functionally on changes to the DAM system.
- Be responsible for archiving old assets.
- A couple of years of experience in Digital Archive Management, preferably using Bynder.
- Strong communication skills.
- Digital Native.
- Experienced working in a fast-paced environment.
- Salary up to £45k
- Strong pension scheme, with contributions doubled up to 10%
- 24 days holiday + bh + Christmas Closure
- Product Allowance
- Bonus 15-30%
- Private Healthcare
Job Reference: JO-2211-328570
Salary: £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent