Digital Marketing & Ecom Manager | Vintage Jewellery
£40-45k + bonus
This is a heritage brand with an excellent reputation and customer base in the market. They are small and unique, and they’re looking for someone to develop their full digital marketing and website strategy.
Why should you join them?
- Extremely well established and respected business, with customers travelling from across Europe for their product.
- Beautiful, bespoke, unique and customized products, with a very personal service.
- Chance to own all digital marketing channels and website management – driving strategy and implementation.
- Central London office with hybrid working – 2-3 days in the office.
- Salary up to £45k + bonus potential.
- Set up, own and manage hands on all performance channels – PPC, SEO etc (they’ve been doing very little on this)
- Develop and implement an email marketing strategy (again, they’ve not been doing much with this).
- Own the website end-end – developing customer journey and conversion.
- Work with a development agency on the site development roadmap.
- Own all analysis and reporting for all channels.
This role needs someone who is happy to be completely hands on in all channels and is comfortable working in a small business. You’ll need:
- Experience in jewellery or watches is crucial – it’s necessary that you understand this customer.
- Hands-on experience running performance marketing channels (there will not be agency support).
- Experience owning and delivering email marketing strategies – showing good sales and conversion.
- Experience managing an ecommerce website end-end.
Job Reference: JO-2305-333995
Salary: £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 11/07/2023
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent