My client, a leading specialist in the travel sector, is on the hunt for a Digital Marketing Manager who can lead a major launch into the German market.
My client is looking for a bilingual marketeer (German and English native speakking), who has a thorough understand of German culture and is well-versed and launching new products/services to market.
They’re looking for an ambitious, creative & motivated Product Marketing leader who can set their overall Marketing direction & work across all of our Marketing channels & products to make sure that we are focused & effective in our growth strategy for this exciting new market in Germany.
- Owning cross-channel Marketing strategy & working with the Marketing channels to deliver it effectively
- Investigating Marketing performance across all channels & identifying opportunities, as well as working with the channels to tackle them
- Building a campaign calendar for the German market & coordinating cross-channel campaigns where appropriate
- Gathering German customer, competitor & market insights to feed into activation teams in Germany & the UK
- Prioritising & managing local market content development, including management of our content writer(s)
- Continually evolve a growth plan that will deliver conversion, margin and repeat rate goals by ensuring the team are selling the right product to the right customer at the right time.
- Work with insights to understand online customer behaviour and use all levers to hand to optimise the journey as well as propose new features that will benefit all source markets.
This will be a 6-month contract, ASAP start, and is OUTSIDE IR35. Email CV to email@example.com for more info!
Job Reference: JO-2301-330458
Salary: £350.00 - £450 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: 01/02/2023
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract