Head of Communications – Berlin
€100,000 + bonus
I am working with a global company in the luxury travel/hospitality space. They are around 10 years old and scaling their growth post pandemic. They are an international outfit, operating in most countries, with further growth expected.
They are seeking a Head of communications to step in and continue an already growing function, supporting their development into new and exciting territories. This is a 360 communications role that covers strategy and delivery with a hands-on approach. You will Expand global awareness from core markets (EMEA and US). Build executive visibility, manage integrated communications campaigns, and scale internal communications across 400 employees in five offices and a dozen remote locations.
- Develop worldwide PR and communications strategies for a high-growth scale-up.
Identify new story ideas and take them from creation to launch, including media outreach, executive communications, and marketing campaigns.
- Expand brand awareness across 50+ countries and 200+ cities.
Write white papers generating hundreds of corporate travel manager sales leads.
- Establish sustainability as a brand pillar by finding a new carbon offset provider, signing The Climate Pledge, joining Leaders for Climate Action, and gaining entry to the World Alliance for Efficient Solutions
- Direct internal and executive communications with quarterly company-wide C-level Q&A sessions, CEO letters to employees and partners, and conference presentations that re-defined the company’s mission and vision.
- Develop a strong internal communications strategy focused on employee engagement and talent attraction
- Manage a junior team member, support her personal development, and set targeted KPIS.
- At least 7+ years’ of public relations and/or communications experience
- Experience in the travel/hospitality sector preferred
- Previous experience working in a global or international role – at least 3 core regions
- Previous line management experience required (at least 1 -2 team members)
- Has worked in a small or standalone role before and is comfortable being hands on doing the delivery.
- Strong project management skills, ability to multitask, prioritise and follow through on ongoing projects and campaigns
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Self-motivated: Entrepreneurial mindset with a strong sense of ownership, empathy, and determination to get things done
Job Reference: JO-2207-257704
Salary: €90000 - €110000.00 per annum + bonus
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 30/09/2022
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent