Internal Communications Advisor – Leading Global Law Firm
London hybrid (3 days office based)
I am currently partnered with a leading and highly reputable global law firm, as they are searching for an experienced Internal Communications Advisor to join their well-established global communications team. This role works with the Business Development Manager function within the Corporate Affairs teams. You will report to the Head of Internal Communications and Internal Communications Managers and work closely with senior partners across all areas of Internal Communications.
Working in a healthy and well-established Global Internal Communications Function, you will have your own area of specialism, supporting the Business Development Function. You will be responsible for giving hands-on support in addition to internal communications advice and guidance.
- Lead the communication of strategic initiatives, projects and campaigns for the BDM function
- Create and execute communications plans inclusive of compelling content, and provide feedback on insights and key learns.
- Partner with stakeholders on industry research and analysis, to help identify communications objectives and deliver key messages and business goals.
- Be an Internal Communications expert for the BDM team, advising on the best communications tactics and channels, and being aware of Internal Communications best practices.
- Practicing communications in relation to major strategic programmes in collaboration with the Project Management team.
- Preparing content for distribution via our global channels – both written and video format.
- Helping to ensure that communications about business news and updates are communicated clearly and effectively.
- At least 4 years of communications experience with 2 years of internal communications required.
- Previous professional services experience is a must (law firm, accounting firm, consulting firm)
- Good at project management
- Prior experience in working with senior stakeholders and divisional heads and how to overcome challenges or pushbacks.
- Good understanding of the challenges involved in managing senior stakeholders
- Experience in measuring internal communication campaign effectiveness.
- Strong written capabilities
Job Reference: JO-2304-333423
Salary: £50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 03/07/2023
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent