Salt have partnered with a new client in the Public/Local Authority Sector as they are on the hunt for a Senior Events Officer. This contract will run until the end of the year.
You will be responsible for managing and coordinating a programme of Events, campaigns, initiatives and other activities in line with clients objectives. Areas of responsibility will include:
- City events
- Community Events and Support
- Culture Campaigns and Initiatives
- Major Events
- Debate and conference engagement
- Exhibition programme
- Working closely with Events Manager, Advisers and policy teams to develop, plan and deliver their programme of events/initiatives/exhibitions – statutory, cultural and community
- Working with colleagues across the client and external stakeholders to project manage specific events and initiatives.
- Create and maintain relations with London-wide and national bodies to contribute to the client event programme in line with objectives.
- £200 per day
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months/EOY
- Hybrid working: 2-3 days in the office per week (Wednesday is the day the team are in so Weds needs to be an office day)
- Office Location: Central London
- Will be delivering outdoor events, so experience in outdoor events is a huge benefit
- No specific background desired – public sector experience a bonus
- Will be liaising with vendors so need contract management experience
- Significant experience in successfully managing the planning, delivery and stakeholder management of large public events, campaigns and initiatives
Apply to find out more!
Job Reference: JO-2305-333823
Salary: £0.00 - £200 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6-7 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract