Belfast (hybrid/flexible working options available)
I am working with a Global, American-origin, consumer goods brand who are looking for a Shopper Marketer to be responsible for improving the presence of their brand within National Retailers across the Ireland. In this role you will be using your own initiative to project manage marketing plans for the brands to drive maximum visibility in their stores. In this role you will report into the Marketing Director of UK and Ireland and be part of the Ireland leadership team.
- Be responsible for the marketing strategy of the brand within Ireland, ensuring to achieve the sales and profit objectives.
- Create marketing collateral for promotions and new product launches, measuring their impact to ensure any improvements for next time are taken into consideration.
- Develop channel plans and initiatives inline with the target demographic, ensuring an optimised shopper experience across both online and in store.
- Work cross-functionally with other teams in the business to support the performance of the campaigns, including Commercial Teams and In-store teams.
- Create and deliver training events to create internal ambassadors for the brand.
- Activate brand plans ensuring the brand strategy and positioning are maintained and consistent.
The ideal candidate
- Solid Marketing experience, 2-3 years.
- Ability to work autonomously, using your initiative to progress multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong analytical skills, using data to drive decision-making.
- Excellent communicator.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritizing workload accordingly.
Job Reference: JO-2311-339088
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications
Job Locations: Belfast
Job Types: Permanent