Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Business Support Executive – Germany
– Leader in the Cybersecurity research and training industry.
– The world’s leading provider of information security training and security certification, serving over 30,000 security professionals globally.
– Global offices based in 4 different continents.
– Grown over 30% in the last 24 months.
-Over 1200 employees world wide.
To provide comprehensive business administration support to the sales and leadership team
in Germany, enabling the team to effectively deliver against agreed sales targets and KPIs.
The job holder will support the team in Germany through best-in-class business support and
admin processes to ensure queries through the sales and leadership team and are promptly
dealt with; customer data is accurately recorded and updated on Salesforce; sales meetings
are effectively organized, and ad-hoc projects and tenders/bids are successfully executed.
* Maintain and manage internal database/systems, identifying any gaps and missing data
between systems, i.e. Linked-In, Salesforce, Tableau and capturing the updates.
* Monitor and manage sales inbox, responding to customer queries and forwarding relevant
information to the sales team.
* Maintain and update customer databases and CRM systems with accurate and current
* Collaborate with the sales team to identify process improvements and streamline
* Act as the first point of contact for sales queries in Germany for both internal and external
parties, including the companies students.
REC2 V1 082023
* Direct students outreach to monitor, track and feedback their experience including
coordination of our Workplace study programme.
* Reporting on and communicating client contract performance status on a regular basis to
the sales and leadership team.
* Collaborate with internal teams, including finance, marketing, and customer service, to
ensure accurate and timely processing of orders and customer inquiries.
* Assist sales representatives in managing day-to-day administrative tasks, including data
entry, order processing, and customer information management.
* Prepare and maintain sales-related documents such as quotes, proposals, contracts, and
* Assist in organising and executing sales campaigns and promotions by providing necessary
* Support sales representatives in managing calendars, scheduling appointments, and
prioritising tasks to maximise their efficiency.
* Continuously review, update and improve business processes.
* Manage and maintain Sales’ policies and procedures library.
* Coordinate logistics for sales meetings, events, and conferences, including scheduling, travel
arrangements, and material preparation.
* Support sales team with tender preparation and application process, collating relevant
documentation and ensuring time lines and submission deadlines are adhered to and met.
* Provide general administration support for ad-hoc projects and initiatives within the German
-Remote role based anywhere in Germany.
-Very competitive salary + benefits available.
-Group life insurance.
-Company equipment etc.
The interview process:
-1st stage 20-30 minute Microsoft teams call with the HR Manager.
-2nd stage competency test
-Final stage – In-person presentation.
Upload your CV to our database.