Category Manager IT area (Infrastructure) – Banking Client – Brussels
- Rate: 700 – 800 per day
- Duration: 6 -12 months
- Remote working is available with some travel onsite
The main objectives of the IT SC team you will join are to help our stakeholders to materialize their digital transformation program.
For doing so, we do capture needs and elaborate sourcing category plans.
Those are deployed with a set of differentiated sourcing approaches depending of the situation. We leverage on our supplier market and network to ensure business and strategic objectives are met.
- You have worked for more than 10 years in the IT infrastructure sourcing industry and have proven experience working with senior management.
- You have working knowledge of every part of the infrastructure industry: players, trends, drivers, TCO components, strategy of major players, …
- You have solid track record in major negotiations around the infra : Mainframe, Tandem, Storage, DC strategy implementation, IAAS, PAAS,…
- You can tackle autonomously all types of sourcing requirement and can provide global & pragmatic recommendations adapted to the project context with little guidance.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- You are a able to deliver immediate actionable information combined with visionary long term thinking
- You have experience in creating actionable strategies and setting up a small team to deliver it (implementation paths, with clear outcomes and continuous measurement of progress).
- You communicate clearly and maintain positive professional relationships with all internal and external stakeholders
- You have a strong organisational awareness and sensitivity
New ways of working:
We believe in an ideal balance between office and remote work toward business, team and individual needs, enhancing more flexibility, trust and individual accountability.
Please do share an up to date CV if you are available: email@example.com
Job Reference: JO-2303-332051
Salary: €700 - €800 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6-12 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Cloud Infrastructure & EUC
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Contract