Cloud Solutions Architect (Oracle fusion) – Beauty/Retail – London
Contract: 12 months
Pay: £70,000 – £90,000
Hybrid: 2 – 3 days on site
My new client is looking for a IT Solutions Architect, who will lead the strategy on the application and technical landscape required to support the business in conjunction with the IT Leadership. We have recently gone live with a fully Cloud based technology stack, with 75% based in Oracle Cloud.
You will use your experience and skills to drive improvements across all parts of our architecture, focussed on delivering business improvements, in line with the IT Strategy.
You will also lead the management the architecture standards and product strategy through best practice, use of principles, reference architectures and efficient governance.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to support an end-to-end architecture design, where your experience will be pivotal in shaping the direction of a diverse range of projects with a direct link to business value.
Your Key Responsibilities and Tasks
- Collaborate closely with business teams to deeply understand their business requirements and objectives, and translate them into technical solutions.
- Design end-to-end architectures that support seamless integration with existing systems and applications.
- Develop detailed architecture documentation, encompassing diagrams, technical specifications, and best practice guidelines for IT operations.
- Regularly review project progress, identify potential roadblocks, and proactively propose solutions to ensure the timely and successful delivery of projects.
- Stay abreast of the latest Oracle Cloud offerings and industry trends, identifying opportunities for innovation and improvement within our Oracle Cloud solution portfolio.
- Serve as a technical leader, fostering a culture of continuous learning and growth among team members.
- Proven track record as an Solution Architect or in a similar role, with a strong portfolio of successful project implementations.
- In-depth knowledge of various architectural frameworks, especially working with cloud-based architectures.
- Proficiency in system integration, APIs, and data exchange between applications.
- Experience of IT product or application ownership
- Problem-solving mindset with the ability to analyse and resolve complex technical challenges
- Articulate and good communicator with the ability to communicate technical issues in an easy-to-understand way.
- Ability to be self driven, while collaborating with a wider team – in a “start up” mentality
- Oracle Fusion Cloud and wider Oracle technology stack
- Relevant certifications (e.g., TOGAF, Oracle Cloud Certified Architect) are a plus
Job Reference: JO-2311-339224
Salary: £70000 - £90000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Duration: 12 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Cloud Infrastructure & EUC
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract