Infrastructure Engineer (Cloud , Windows, VMware, ESX, ITIL, Scrum) – Banking Client
Duration: 6 – 12 months
Rate: 600 – 700 pd
****Hybrid Working: Due to the frequent interactions with stakeholders and other teams, we require a mandatory regular presence of minimum 4 days/month in our Brussels office from the candidate ****
We are looking for a IES Engineer to join the team – Continuous Integration Tribe as member of the Infrastructure & Environment Service Squad
As IES Engineer you will:
- Ensure business applications are successfully integrated on the clients infrastructure (on premise and on cloud) by designing and implementing solutions that meets application requirements, security and infrastructure requirements and standards.
- You will take full ownership of your deliveries that cover a very broad set of technologies like Windows, Linux, Network (DNS, Load Balancers, Firewall,…), MQ, Domain Controller, Azure services, SQL, Oracle,….
- Provide support to DevOps team.
Required skills and experiences:
- A Master degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Civil Engineering or equivalent (preferred).
- +5 years of experiences in IT complex infrastructure.
- A very good expertise and knowledge of Red Hat Linux and Windows Operating Systems as well of VMware ESX solutions
Recommended skills and experiences:
- Proven experience in multiple technology like Network configuration (DNS, routing & netting, firewall, load balancing), SQL, Oracle, Active Directory, ADFS, Identity management, ARM,…
- ITIL and Scrum certifications and you know the key principles to make an application infrastructure secure.
- A good understanding of Continuous Integration principles.
- Strong communication skills, a positive attitude, and a competitive, but team oriented focus are key elements to be successful in this challenging environment.
- Fluent in English
- Able to demonstrate your ability to learn ICT technologies.
- Able to easily adapt to new circumstances / technologies / procedures.
- Stress resistant and constructive whatever the context.
- Ready to deal with major impediments
- A Scrum and Continuous Integrations evangelist
- Able to comply with existing standards and acting with attention to detail
- A true team player who demonstrates good interpersonal skills.
- Able to summarize complex technical situations in simple terms.
- Solution and client oriented.
Job Reference: JO-2304-333300
Salary: €500 - €700 per day
Salary per: zero
Job Duration: 6-12 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Cloud Infrastructure & EUC
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: Azure services, Cloud, ESX, ITIL, Scrum, vmware, Windows