Project Manager | £365-£400/Day | 12 Months | Inside IR35 | Onsite 2 Days/ Month in Exeter
One of my key Public Sector clients is currently looking to hire a Project Manager to work in their Technical Services observation area.
Experience of managing delivery of instrumentation or remote sensor networks from R&D through to installation and commission is required.
Project Manager Skills Requires:
- Prince2 Practitioner and/or APM (Association for Project Management) Certificate.
- Proven experience of managing a number of business change projects, from start to finish with a track record of delivering on time and to customers’ requirements
- A proven ability to manage issues and recommend solutions through formal and informal channels, securing effective outcomes.
- Proven ability to co-ordinate multiple activities and work streams, handling shifting demands and priorities, to deliver a customer requirement or business benefit.
- Excellent communication skills, with a proven track record of successful liaison with stakeholders at all levels, including third parties such as suppliers or Public Sector Bodies.
- Evidence of having managed or played a lead role in a team delivering successful business change.
- Experience of using financial reporting and planning tools and of accurate financial management of a project.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Agree the Project Scope, define requirements, identify deliverables, and plan the activities needed to deliver the required outcomes, using professional project management practices and documentation within the client’s project management framework.
- Direct and motivate the project teams to ensure successful completion of tasks in line with the project plan and required quality standards.
- Direct and manage delivery from external suppliers and partners.
- Monitor, verify and forecast project progress and finances, initiating, and agreeing corrective action when necessary.
- Build relationships and communicate with all stakeholders, lead on the establishment of appropriate governance arrangements.
- Identify, analyse, evaluate and prioritise risks and help ensure that benefit realisation is monitored throughout the project lifecycle and that plans are in place post-project to ensure continued successful benefit delivery.
- Identify any issues affecting the project delivery or achievement, initiating corrective action where necessary.
- Identify lessons learnt during projects and initiate changes to ensure best practice for future projects
- Report progress to the project board, project executives and senior stakeholders
If this is of interest, please apply below.
Job Reference: JO-2211-328446
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 12 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Cloud Infrastructure & EUC
Job Locations: devon
Job Types: Contract