Lead Site Reliability Engineer / Cloud Architect
My client are a Financial services organisation undergoing a large transformation and are seeking a cloud architect / lead SRE on a permanent basis.
The difference you’ll make.
- Advocating and actively practising of the Production management techniques
- Managing AWS Production Environments and applying SRE practices
- Coaching, mentoring and encouraging the development of best practice
- Establishing SLOs and metrics to measure and track service levels for Cloud based deployments at an experienced level.
- Implementing automated acceptance testing criteria at an experienced level
- Participate in the Agile DevOps design, development, testing, and release of new capabilities and features with focus on frequent production releases
- Regulating health and monitoring infrastructure in AWS
What You’ll Bring.
- Considerable and proven track record and demonstrable experience working on Cloud technologies and/or SRE role
- Expert knowledge with AWS services (EC2, EKS, VPC, IAM, Load balancers etc.) and well versed with hands on experience in Terraform
It would also be nice for you to have.
- Hands on experience with monitoring and observability, best practices
- Hands on experience in GitHub.com including GitHub action workflows
- Experience with Kubernetes, Helm chart / Gitops
- Experience with Dynatrace, Prometheus, Grafana
Job Reference: JO-2304-333408
Salary: £114000 - £120000 per annum + package
Salary per: annum
Job Duration: permanent
Job Start Date: 19/06/2023
Job Industries: DevOps and Cloud Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: ARCHITECT, AWS, Security, Site Reliability Engineer, sre