We have partnered with a client that specializes in agile business process automation and they are looking for a Project Manager to join their delivery team.
What you will do
- Working with the delivery team, clients & external partners to identify suitable business processes for automation.
- You will lead the delivery of the workstreams using industry standards/methods to help our clients create tangible business opportunities through automation.
- Be responsible for supporting our clients embed and operational their automation solutions through leading Requirements Gathering, User Acceptance Testing and Post-Go Live implementation plans.
The must haves
- 5 plus years of experience of managing improvement initiatives/projects and working independently with stakeholders to achieve outcomes
- Experience of utilizing process mapping solutions such as Microsoft Visio to effectively capture client process requirements
- Experience of lean process improvement/relevant consulting practices
- Comfortable working with senior management in a range of industry and environments
- Understanding of core automation capabilities BPM -Business Process Management & RPA – Robotics Process Automation
- Strong communication & collaboration skills
Should you be interested in hearing more about the company and the team, apply now!
Job Reference: JO-2210-327394
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 01/12/2022
Job Industries: Programme & Project Management Jobs
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Permanent