Project Manager – 12 Month Contract – Remote – Rate Negotiable – Government – Strategy and Transformation – Inside IR35
One of my key Public Sector clients is looking for a Project Manager to support the development, rollout and ongoing management of the Organisation’s Young Learner and Adult global English product portfolio, with an initial focus on improving performance reporting frameworks.
- Produce monthly Key Performance Indicator (KPI) presentations to help embed Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) strategies across both YL and Adult portfolios.
- Implement quarterly trend analysis with recommendations based on the above for presentation to YL / Adult Board members as well as regional cascade.
- Monitor and review strategic M&E plans as and when required.
- Support Marketing and Regional colleagues to develop and plan adhoc performance reports as necessary (e.g. regarding specific campaigns or product-features).
- Complete monthly portfolio management reports for Senior Leadership Team (SLT).
- Identify opportunities to improve data integration at both global and regional level using tools including PowerBI, Tableau and Thematic.
Project Management and Support:
- Maintain key project documentation across the portfolio (including project plans, schedules, budgets, risk register, issue log, change log, retrospectives etc).
- Support adhoc project-related tasks and manage discreet projects across the portfolio as required with a view to taking on more responsibility over time.
- Act as point of contact with CDT on areas such as product maintenance.
- Take ownership of information management on SharePoint, Teams and any other relevant platforms.
- Review existing file structures then propose / implement process improvements to ensure a consistent approach across the global product portfolio.
- Support the Programme Manager and Content Development Team (CDT) with maintenance and development of product toolkits.
- Ensure information is managed and cascaded effectively as well as sharing good practice with other teams.
- Support the planning and management of BAU, project and investment budgets including monthly, quarterly and annual budget reconciliation to agreed standards.
- Prepare monthly global income reports and highlight any significant deviation from plan for further investigation.
- Identify, investigate and resolve any unexpected financial transactions through regular monitoring.
- Lead on purchase orders and invoicing across portfolio to ensure accurate profiling and timely reconciliation.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with internal stakeholders to facilitate effective, integrated and joined-up delivery of portfolio goals in a complex matrix environment.
- Support Marketing Managers and Portfolio Leads in delivering effective and regular information cascades re. product development to internal stakeholders.
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion:
- Maintain record and lead on ensuring Equality Screening Impact Assessment (ESIAs) are conducted as required across the Global Product Team.
If this role is of interest, please apply below or send your CV to email@example.com
Job Reference: JO-2211-328977
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Programme & Project Management Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract