Workstream Change Manager – Fully Remote – Inside IR35 – 6 Month Contract – £500/day
I am currently supporting a key public sector client looking to hire a Workstream Change Manager on an initial 6 month contract.
- A key challenge will be the need to get up to speed and deliver within a short timeframe to meet the ambitious targets for the Workstream Transformation.
- The person in role is accountable for the coordinated delivery of the change management activities across the cluster of regions that will contribute to the successful delivery of the Programme, spanning change leadership, communications, training, knowledge transfer, HR operating model change and adoption of new ways of working.
- The person in role will need to proactively prepare the business for the impact of the changes being delivered by the Workstream Transformation, and act as a bridge between the Central Transformation Core Team, Workstream and Regions.
Change Manager Experience Required:
- Strong experience of working in large scale organisational change on a Transformation programme involving significant people change, preferably in a marketing context
- Experience of working in a programme environment.
- Building relationships at all levels of the organisation
- Very good communication and relationship skills.
- Strong impact and presentation skills.
- Demonstrable understanding of the impact and management of people and organisational changes
- Change programme management knowledge or experience and use of recognised change management tools and interventions.
- Flexibility, independence, and initiative to perform successfully in a rapidly changing environment.
- Experience of managing change projects within charities, HM Government, or similar environments
- Subject matter expertise (SME) or good understanding of marketing function
- Experience of managing the delivery of a large project across a major part of an organisation and/or a significant geographical area.
- Proven experience in managing or influencing senior stakeholders.
- Operating in international and multi-cultural organisations preferably in all regions and countries.
- Experience of working in a matrix organisation.
Job Reference: JO-2303-332257
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Programme & Project Management Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract