I’m supporting our industry leading client with the identification of a permanent SAP BTP Architect to join their growing European team. This position will be based from home, with requirement to travel to various sites as required to fulfil the role.
As SAP Business Technology Platform Architect, you will bring SAP S/4HANA, BTP, Cloud Platform technical architecture capabilities (along with any non SAP and/or Cloud), and be able to demonstrate how you have created solutions which convert business needs into Multi-pillar SAP architectures that enable agile, flexible and end-to-end business outcomes.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- SAP BTP architecture leadership and SME delivery oversight on engagements.
- Analyse, shape, architect and estimate BTP and Cloud integration parts for large SAP transformation opportunities. You will be able to assess and synthesise complex RFx requests.
- Define and develop our clients SAP Architecture / Cloud Integration offers.
- Delivering compelling and confident presentations across client pursuits and external/internal events, building eminence.
- Developing trusted relationships across client stakeholder groups and key partners such as SAP and Hyperscalers.
- SAP BTP Architecture and Cloud Integration expertise
- Strong knowledge of Hyperscalers offerings and solutions – services, hosting, models – and exploiting the platforms BTP and other PaaS & third party tools
- Technical architecture / how to refresh and re build estates / Integration
- Awareness of Data and related security
- Evidence of a presales experience, with the demonstrable ability to shape and structure RFx responses.
- Experience in presenting to senior client stakeholders up to and including CxO-level.
- Knowledge of the strategic direction of SAP products and how to architect those into a consistent framework.
- Additionally, be able to demonstrate either experience or willingness to learn: Trends in the Cloud and evolution of the SAP positioning & offers and/or The API economy.
If this role is of interest, please apply below or send your CV to email@example.com
Job Reference: JO-2207-257557
Salary: £100000.00 - £150000.00 per annum + bonus/car/pension/healthcare
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Senior Appointments
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent