Our client is a financial technology company enabling financial institutions to expand access to more customers through its artificial intelligence network, and is looking for an experienced and eager Marketing & PR coordinator to join their New York team from December!
As Marketing & PR coordinator you will assist the Marketing team ensuring that everything from events, campaigns, research, projects and PR is delivered on schedule. You will also help set up and attend events.
- Strong project management skills – be comfortable overseeing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong marketing coordination skills – ensure all things are in place and running smoothly for all things marketing, including contributing to marketing projects.
- Strong PR coordination skills – ensure that all things related to the client’s public image (public relations campaigns that may include organizing and coordinating events, setting up media interviews for company executives, and writing and distributing press releases) are set up and running smoothly.
- 3-4 years of hands-on experience in a marketing & PR coordination position
- Experience working project management tools (e.g Monday.com)
- Events experience
- Experience working within the financial or technology space is preferred.
- Flexibility to travel in and around New York for events.
- Ability to work effectively independently, as well as part of a highly collaborative team.
- Quick learner with a strong work ethic – ability to take accountability and pride in one’s work and is receptive to constructive feedback.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- This is a full time CONTRACT position to start in December until end of 2024
- This is a HYBRID position – 3 days in office, 2 days at home.
If you are interested and meet the requirements, please feel free to apply!
** PLEASE NOTE: Only successful candidates will be contacted**
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2311-339227
Salary per: annually
Job Start Date: 30/11/2023
Job Industries: Digital Marketing Jobs
Job Locations: New York
Job Types: Contract