ESG Project Manager / Coordinator – Banking Client – Brussels
Duration: 6-12 months
Hybrid: remote working will be allowed however travel to Brussels will be needed for meetings
Consequently, we are looking for an ESG coordinator/Project manager in the P&C PMO Team to contribute to the corporate Programme and embed ESG in P&C.
We are looking for a person with experience and the following skills:
Project Management, including
- Definition of the P&C ESG action plan and implementation
- Mapping all current ESG activities in P&C, reporting on the AS IS and identifying gaps for reaching ESG targets and KPI’s
- Contributing to the definition of the P&C ESG roadmap, identifying priorities and actions plans, in collaboration with the Head of Social Impact
- Developing project plans for projects and/or change initiatives managed in the P&C division, but taking into account business needs and priorities
- Coordinating the project teams working on the ESG actions plans/projects, making sure all these initiatives contribute to the corporate ESG vision and are delivered in due time to create the expected value
- Moving away from project/program mode, contributing to embed ESG into P&C processes and activities, in collaboration with the Social Impact team
- Contribution to the GPMO Programme
- Playing the role of SPOC towards GPMO, coordinating the P&C activities relating to ESG by giving clear directions to the P&C teams
- Making sure P&C requirements/documents related to the ESG Programme are delivered or completed in due time and are meeting the necessary quality criteria
- Participating and representing P&C in Programme meetings, giving updates to the Programme and preparing the Head of Social impact to attend Sponsorship meetings
- Supporting communications relating to ESG initiatives
- Providing reporting and other updates to management and project teams.
- Accountabilityfor meeting the requirements of the ESG Programme towards P&C division
- Broad knowledge of the HR environment, with a focus on ESG
- Coordinate cross-projects change management activities
Who will work:
– in the Project Management Office of our P&C division,
– with P&C teams
– in interaction with external stakeholders (GPMO, CSO, Business, Communication)
– in an international environment (P&C teams in BE, FR, UK, PL, HK, SW, FI)
– with stakeholders at different levels in the company
- Mix of technical and soft skills such as:
- Good understanding of ESG context and framework
- Good project management and planning skills
- Ability to lead people and teams
- Effective facilitation and influencing skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Good listening and communications skills.
- Organizational savviness
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Team player & able to collaborate with others.
Please do send across to me the most up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com
Job Reference: JO-2401-341165
Salary: €500 - €700.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6-12 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Programme & Project Management Jobs, Senior Appointments
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: Agile, ESG, roadmap