IT Business Analyst – Banking Client – Brussels
Duration: 9 months + extension
Rate: 500 – 700 per day (dependant on experience in line with the spec)
Hybrid – you must be able to be onsite 4 days in a month
The Product & Subscription squad is looking for a Business Analyst
- Develops effective relationships with business units, divisions or groups of users
- Ensures required business services are identified, developed and supported to the satisfaction of the business unit/division
- Establishes domain specific business knowledge and acts as the main point of contact for business support
- Acts as a liaison between IT development and design and the business units for the development and implementation of new systems and enhancement of existing systems
- Evaluates new applications against business functional and non-functional requirements
- Evaluates new initiatives and evolving business requirements, and recommends appropriate alternatives and/or enhancements to current business solutions and systems
- Prepares communications and makes business presentations on business solutions and system enhancements and/or alternatives
- Based on high level business requirements, contributes/complements to deliver new systems or modification to existing systems through the process of business analysis
- Questions and challenges the needs of the internal and/or externals clients with the Transversal domain BA, Transversal PO and PO
- Identifies, describes and validates business solutions to meet end-users requirements
Documents business requirements in a structured form
Detailed Business Requirements (DBR)> that can be translated into functional and technical specifications.
- Produces Business Analysis, Business Impact Analysis
- Describes business process
- Supports Product Owner in Product Backlog Items (PBIs) writing and prioritisation
- Clarifies PBI until ready
- Considers non-functional requirements such as computer equipment capacity, security, auditability and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results.
- Considers the implications of the existing application technology (Pega, Angular, noSQL, SQL, API…) to the current business change.
- Will analyse the impacts of the delivery on internal teams and external clients. And will participate in documenting the operational changes (SOP…)
- Assists in determining which business requirements can and should be automated and how these automated functions are integrated into the rest of the business and IT processes.
- Facilitates communication between business and IT communities
- Incumbents are specialist of the business analysis techniques and methodologies. They give advice on an incidental basis. (will contribute to the BA community of practices, sharing own knowledge/experience on business analysis techniques and methodologies)
- Validates solution/functional designs derived from own business analysis.
- Will provide support to the preparation and execution of the testing phases of projects / maintenances and during the production roll-out phase, including the warranty
- Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline with IT focus degree
- Experienced in working with Agile methodologies; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring, Elicitation and Collaboration, Requirements Life Cycle Management, Strategy Analysis, Requirements Analysis
- Strong knowledge of Agile principles and practices and capacity to understand specific needs or requirements to apply skills/knowledge.
- Preferred experience within large sized Agile implementations
- Proven expertise in defining Acceptance Criteria for Epics, Features, User stories and PBI’s
- A good understanding of the capital market, the bond issuance and pre-issuance multi-parties workflow, settlement and custody activities and an understanding of the underlying business risks
– SQL knowledge with ability to build queries using joins needed
– Experience Functional and Automation Testing would be a real asset
– Ability to read code would be a plus
– Strong communication & Interpersonal Skills, Problem Solving, Analytical & Critical Thinking, Public speaking, Listening Skills, Influencing Skills, Time Management
– Negotiation skills also required. Demonstrated ability to influence team and key stakeholders
– Excellent documentation and presentation skills
– Creative, flexible, and willing to continuously change, evolve, and improve software development processes
– Autonomous, eager to learn on her/his own (build own business network, ask questions…)
Please do send across to me the most up to date CV to email@example.com
Job Reference: JO-2302-331447
Salary: €500 - €700 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 1 year contract
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Programme & Project Management Jobs
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: Agile, Applications, Gathering requirements, SQL, Stakeholders, Users