Project Manager – £200/day – NHS – 3-6 Month Contract – Inside IR35 – Fully Remote
I am currently supporting a key NHS client looking to hire a Project Manager on a contract basis.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- To lead manage and ensure the successful delivery of Wf&OD projects, or work streams of moderate complexity and risk ensuring that Wf&OD projects produce the required products, to the required standard of quality and within the specified constraints of time and cost.
- Responsible for the WfOD projects producing a result that is capable of achieving the benefits defined in the Business Justification/Case and the Project Initiation Document.
- To provide task management for the WfOD Team. Mentoring, coaching and training for the WfOD Team
- Identify the WfOD agenda in conjunction with the senior WfOD team and Head of Workforce & OD. Lead on changes required to deliver project and business case benefits.
- Direct and motivate the WfOD team in relation to innovation and change while emphasising a focus on product delivery. Ensure the WfOD team and stakeholders have effective opportunities to contribute to the development of the project. Manage the production of the required products within the agreed tolerances of the Project Brief.
If this role is of interest, please apply for more information.
Job Reference: JO-2310-339017
Salary: £0.00 - £200 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Programme & Project Management Jobs
Job Locations: wales
Job Types: Contract